With all the fuss about air travel with liquids I have returned to checking my luggage even on short flights. It's going to ruin my leather hand luggage but trying to fit my toiletries into a small polyethylene bag in order to get them through security is too much of a pain.
That's what makes the firm of Barclay Crocker of Silver Lake, New Hampshire so interesting. In true entrepreneurial style, Barclay Crocker is helping travelers with its "Easy Travel Kit." Call by 2PM with your credit card handy and $19.95 gets a week's worth of toiletries delivered overnight to any address served by US Express Mail® Overnight Service. So carry-on becomes practical again.
The supplies represent a very respectable value so long as the shoe wipes are disposed of before they get near a pair of leather shoes.
- Old Spice 4-Blade High Endurance Razor (1)
- Gillette Foamy Regular Shaving Cream
- Barclay Crocker Aftershave Balm "Washed Suede"2 oz
- Crest Cavity Protection Toothpaste
- Colgate Toothbrush - Soft
- Scope Mouthwash Original Mint
- Wisdom Floss
- Borotalco Deluxe Italian Bath Bar 100g
- Barclay Crocker 2 in 1 Conditioning Shampoo "Washed Suede" 2 oz
- Old Spice Antiperspirant / Deodorant
- E.A.R Classic Plus Ear Plugs
- Shoe Shine Wipes (2)
Another promising improvement, though it won't help with the liquids in the luggage problem, is the biometric Clear card that promises to fast-track us through airport security for $99.95 a year and a one-time fee of $28. It's a good idea, though so far the system is running in just a few major airports, principally San Francisco and JFK.